So this morning after I awoke from my chocolate induced coma I found out that I had been nominated for The Liebster Award by Gill from Jam Jar Gill. I couldn’t believe that someone had found my little blog and thought it worthy enough to nominate so it was a great start to my Easter Monday thanks Gill!!
The Liebster award was created as a way to discover and recognize amazing new blogs. When you have been nominated by someone there are some things you need to do;
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them on a blog post
- Copy & paste your award to your post
- Answer the questions your nominator posed to you on their post.
- Nominate 5 newbie bloggers you think are amazing
- Ask them to answer 10 questions of your choosing
- Finally, give them the amazing news that they have been nominated 🙂
Questions from Gill
1.Why did you start your blog?
I love to write and it’s a place to hold all my thoughts, rants and ramblings. Why not a written diary you say…well my OCD would kick in and nothing would look neat, pretty, or colourful enough and therefore I wouldn’t get past writing the first page…remember when we would get new writing books at school…the first page was always the best 🙂
2. What is your favourite movie?
Bugsy Malone…you have to see this film it’s amazing and has some bloody good tunes in it!
3. Where was your last, best holiday?
Last year I went travelling or holidaying as I like to call it…although I’m not sure 24 hours on a coach really classes as something you do on holiday!
4. Who is your favourite author and why?
Sophie Hannah, she writes psychological crime thrillers and every book I read has me gripped from the first page with so many twists and turns.
5. What is your most prized possession?
My Keeps Box…its filled with mementos, teddies, letters and everything that is important to me since I was born.
6. Cat or Dog?
Cat definitely! Fluffy, small and cute preferably 🙂
7. What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
Pizza in Italy
8. What is your favourite quote?
“Everything will be OK in the end, its it not OK, it’s not the end”
9. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Ben Affleck…he’s single…I’m single…it could be a match made in heaven 🙂
10. What is your favourite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
Bloggers I have nominated;
Gemma from Life Without My Wellies
Tori from Tori Story
Jessica from Lust Haves
Izzy from Five Foot Seven
Paul from The Stamp Collector
Questions for my nominated bloggers;
1.What’s your Favourite TV Show?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. If you could have any Super Power what would it be?
4. What’s the last lie you told?
5. What’s your proudest moment?
6. What would your last ever meal be?
7. What was your most engaging blog post (Post Link)?
8. Describe yourself in 3 words
9. What would be your theme song?
10. What’s your biggest regret?