I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was worth re-blogging for you guys….
1. Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument you realise your wrong.
2. I totally take back those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
3. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5. Directions really need to start at point 4 I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my street.
6. Obituaries would be far more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. I can’t remember the time where I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
10. Can we all just ignore what comes after Blue-ray.I don’t want t have to restart my collection…again.
11. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of word and it asks me if I want to save any changes I made to my work that I swear I never made any changes to.
12. Do not machine wash or tumble dry means I will never wash this-ever.
13. I hate when I miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? **** it!), but when I immediately call back it rings nine times and goes to voice mail What did you do after I didn’t answer, drop the phone and run away?
14. I hate leaving my house all confident and looking good and not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
15. I keep some peoples phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
16. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
17. I would rather carry 10 over loaded plastic bags in each hand than take two trips to bring my shopping in.
18. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
19. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
20. How many times is it appropriate to say “what?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand what they said.
21. I love the sense of comradery when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong brothers and sisters!
22. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure your gong to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
23. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation , I always hate cyclists.
24. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket or finding their mobile, however I bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away and in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!